U of L's Office of Communications and Marketing lists news stories involving university people and programs on this Web site when the stories are covered by:
- Top 100 U.S. daily newspapers and/or their websites
- Major broadcast networks and/or their websites (e.g. NBC, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox News, BBC, NPR)
- Major news and wire services and/or their websites (e.g. The Associated Press, United Press International, Reuters, New York Times News Service, Cox News Service)
- Major U.S. news and consumer magazines and/or their websites (e.g. TIME, Newsweek, U.S. News & World Report, Ladies' Home Journal, Readers Digest)
- Major international newspapers and/or their websites (e.g. International Herald Tribune, London Times)
- Top special-interest publications and/or their websites (e.g. Men's Health, Discover, Science, Psychology Today)
NOTE: Local media coverage, stories about athletics, and articles in professional and trade journals will not be listed.
DISCLAIMER: When a story is added, efforts will be made to include a link to the website containing the story whenever possible. However, Communications and Marketing does not maintain external media links and these links are subject to change.